Avenger's Trailer

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Welcome to Grover's Movie Blog.  I am your old pal Grover.  Feel free to share your thoughts on new and upcoming movies.

After years of anticipation, the Avengers' movie will be in theater's May 4th!  What is your favorite Avenger movie so far?

There is one scene in the movie Captain America that was spectacular:  When the young boy was thrown into the water, Captain America was faced with the dilema of saving the boy or chasing after the bad guy.  When Captain America peers over the edge to save the boy in the water, the boy, swimming leisurely in the water, shouts out "I'm OK; I can swim."  That was so funny!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Woman is still my very favorite movie. My sister and I have watched its so many times that some days we mute it and recite all the lines of our favorite segments. I find myself quoting it on occasion. In our family movie quotes seem to come up during casual conversations. That could be due to the fact that my sister and my brother-in-law have an in home theater with this larger than life wall onto which they project movies. A good movie and a huge bowl of popcorn and I am set for a few hours!

    ReplyDelete